Solutions for Educators
Whether you work at a a public or private school or on behalf of a school district, we will work with you to equip your leaders, teams, and staff to simultaneously advance the values and needs of your institution while adapting to the cultures touched by your institution.
Receive a Complimentary CQ Analysis
What’s Your CQ? Our CQ Assessment is designed to assess the four factors and 13 sub dimensions of Cultural Intelligence (CQ). Personalized feedback reports compare CQ scores with the worldwide norms and include a personalized development plan.
Sign-up below for the opportunity to measure your CQ today.
More about our CQ Assessment and Analysis:
CQ Basic Assessment: The CQ Assessment measures an individual’s capability for working and relating across cultures by measuring skills in four distinct areas.
- CQ Drive: Level of interest, persistence, and confidence during multicultural interactions.
- CQ Knowledge: Understanding about how cultures are similar and different.
- CQ Strategy: Awareness and ability to plan for multicultural interactions.
- CQ Action: Ability to adapt when relating and working in multicultural contexts.
Participant Feedback Reports include:
- Self-Ratings & Norms for the 4 CQ Capabilities
- Self-Ratings & Norms for the 13 CQ Sub-dimensions
- Development & Action Plan
CQ In Practice
CQ Case Study – School District
Large independent school district creates racial equity program
SUMMARY: Bespoke program designed to use Cultural Intelligence (CQ) as a strategy to address racial equity and create an anti-racist campus community.
RESULTS: 10-Month Timeline | Certified 100+ Internal Facilitators | Trained Over 22,000 Employees
Testimonials from existing Educators
“We need leaders with CQ who can make connections with people who are not like them.”
–Shuvo Saha, Director of Google’s Digital Academy
“In a world where crossing boundaries is routine, CQ becomes a vitally important aptitude and skill.”
— Harvard Business Review
About the Cultural Intelligence Center
Who We Are
The Cultural Intelligence Center is an innovative, research-based consulting and training organization that draws upon empirical findings to help executives, companies, universities, and government organizations assess and improve cultural intelligence (CQ)—the ability to work effectively with people from different nationalities, ethnicities, age groups, and more. We provide you with innovative solutions that improve multicultural performance based on rigorous academic research. Watch this short video to learn more.
what we do
We help develop innovative solutions that improve multicultural performance based on rigorous academic research. In culturally diverse situations, CQ helps to predict the following:
- Personal Adjustment and Adaptability
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Negotiation Effectiveness
- Trust, Idea Sharing, and Innovation
- Leadership Effectiveness
- Profitability and Cost-Savings
BENEFITS OF CQ include
With our help, organizations that implement CQ solutions typically benefit in many ways including:
- Success in culturally diverse markets
- Speed and efficiency when working across borders
- Effective short-term and long-term global assignments
- Becoming an employer of choice
- Profitability and cost savings
- Multicultural team effectiveness
- Global virtual team effectiveness
Complete the form below for your free CQ Assessment and Analysis. We will respond within 1-2 business day with instructions for how you can take your online CQ Assessment.