CQ Basic Assessment
This tool is designed to assess the four factors and 13 sub dimensions of Cultural Intelligence (CQ). Personalized feedback reports compare CQ scores with the worldwide norms and include a personalized development plan.
CQ Basic Assessment: The CQ Assessment measures an individual’s capability for working and relating across cultures by measuring skills in four distinct areas.
- CQ Drive: Level of interest, persistence, and confidence during multicultural interactions.
- CQ Knowledge: Understanding about how cultures are similar and different.
- CQ Strategy: Awareness and ability to plan for multicultural interactions.
- CQ Action: Ability to adapt when relating and working in multicultural contexts.
Participant Feedback Reports include:
- Self-Ratings & Norms for the 4 CQ Capabilities
- Self-Ratings & Norms for the 13 CQ Sub-dimensions
- Development & Action Plan