CQ Pro Assessment
This tool is designed to assess the four factors and 13 sub dimensions of Cultural Intelligence (CQ) as well as individual cultural value orientations. Personalized feedback reports compare CQ scores with the worldwide norms, provide personal preferences on each of the 10 cultural values and include a personalized development plan.
CQ Pro Assessment: The CQ Assessment measures an individual’s capability for working and relating across cultures by measuring skills in four distinct areas
- CQ Drive: Level of interest, persistence, and confidence during multicultural interactions.
- CQ Knowledge: Understanding about how cultures are similar and different.
- CQ Strategy: Awareness and ability to plan for multicultural interactions.
- CQ Action: Ability to adapt when relating and working in multicultural contexts.
In addition, the CQ Pro Assessment provides individuals with a mapping of their preferences on 10 cultural values.
- Individualism vs. Collectivism
- Low vs. High Power Distance
- Low vs. High Uncertainty Avoidance
- Cooperative vs. Competitive
- Short Term vs. Long Term
- Direct vs. Indirect
- Being vs. Doing
- Universalism vs. Particularism
- Non-Expressive vs. Expressive
- Linear vs. Non-Linear
Personal Feedback Report includes:
- Self-Ratings & Norms for the 4 CQ Capabilities
- Self-Ratings & Norms for the 13 CQ Sub-dimensions
- Development & Action Plan
- Personal Cultural Value Preferences