2024 IN-PERSON CERTIFICATION AND GLOBAL SUMMIT
Our event will be Hosted at The Pendry Chicago
Register soon to take advantage of exclusive hotel offers and more. Full details below. View Special Hotel Pricing!
The Pendry Chicago
Set in the symbolic 1929 Art Deco Carbide & Carbon Building in Chicago’s Loop neighborhood, Pendry Chicago is a newly re-imagined, modern-day luxury hotel that pays homage to both the past and the present with contemporary but comfortable interiors, signature culinary and cocktail concepts, and inspired gathering spaces throughout that not only capture the spirit of Chicago, but embody it. View hotel website for more information.
Pendry Chicago is home to 364 newly redesigned guestrooms, including 81 suites, each carefully appointed with an eye for the Carbide & Carbon Building’s illustrious Art Deco heritage combined with the modern vision of luxury hospitality Pendry is known for.
- Chicago Landmark building
- Newly redesigned interiors
- Prime location in The Loop, near waterfront and Magnificent Mile
- Venteux signature restaurant
- Bar Pendry, lobby bar
- Chateau Carbide, 24th floor rooftop
- 24/7 fitness center
- 13,000 sq. ft. of versatile meeting and special event space
Dining & Entertainment
- Venteux: Where a distinct, Parisian-inspired setting commingles with the sparkling charm of Chicago’s Magnificent Mile, Venteux is a French brasserie, oyster and champagne bar brought to life by Chef Whitney McMorris. A glowing brasserie anchors a space that is lit from within with cozy banquettes, indoor and outdoor café style seating and stunning 40-foot floor-to-ceiling windows. A menu of Nouvelle French cuisine anchors a fresh raw bar, robust wine program and spirited champagne menu.
- Bar Pendry: The modern Bar Pendry is a rich, moody space anchored by a central fireplace that welcomes guests for evening cocktails, an elevated menu of small bites and late-night conversation.
- Chateau Carbide : Introducing Chateau Carbide, our Cote D’Azur-inspired seasonal outpost with a distinctly Chicago spin. Perched on the rooftop of Pendry Chicago, this all-day al fresco destination promises a sun-drenched garden setting overlooking the city, specialty drinks, rosé, champagne, and more.
We have made arrangements for special room rates at the hotel. View Special Pricing!
If you have any questions, you can contact the hotel directly (+1 312-777-9000) and mention you will be attending the CQ Certification and Global Summit. You can also visit the hotel website at https://www.pendry.com/chicago/.
230 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60601
Located in Chicago’s Loop amid a dynamic collection of cultural attractions, robust offices and corporate headquarters, and distinct restaurants and shops. Its central location and proximity to other famed Chicago neighborhoods make it the perfect launching pad to explore the City. The city’s vibrancy surrounds the hotel with some of Chicago’s best shopping, dining, cultural sights and parks all within easy walking distance. Explore the Chicago Riverwalk, The Art Institute of Chicago, Willis Tower, The Magnificent Mile, Wrigley Field, Soldier Field and so much more.