MyCQ™ for Study Abroad
- Two and a half hours of e-Learning content divided into individual modules covering Cultural Intelligence, Cultural Values, and study abroad tips and advice
- 13 pre-departure modules including actual experiences, stories, and guidance from past study abroad students
- 1 post-travel module including reflection content, discussion of changes in Cultural Intelligence scores, and guidelines for writing a meaningful reflection paper
- Highly interactive modules with quizzes, exercises, and videos to engage learners of all types
- Those who complete the course:
- Have a solid understanding of their own cultural intelligence
- How their scores compare to worldwide norms
- How to apply their CQ strengths during their time abroad
- Will be able to define and describe the ten cultural value orientations
- Will be able to identify their own cultural value preferences and how they relate to the cultural value preferences of others in their study abroad destination
- Will learn tips for studying abroad
Please Have a Look
Ready to Get Started?
Schedule a meeting at your convenience to discuss your CQ Goals and Objectives.