View Case Studies
CQ Case Study – School District
Large independent school district creates racial equity program
SUMMARY: Bespoke program designed to use Cultural Intelligence (CQ) as a strategy to address racial equity and create an anti-racist campus community.
RESULTS: 10-Month Timeline | Certified 100+ Internal Facilitators | Trained Over 22,000 Employees
View White Papers
CQ White Paper – Speaking
5 tips for becoming a culturally intelligent speaker
The white paper explores 5 key characteristics for becoming a culturally intelligent speaker which include:
- Prepare content….but revise the “why” and the “logical” order of the presentation
- Demonstrate passion.….but adjust the level of charisma and enthusiasm
- Invite questions and comments.….but offer multiple ways for audience participation
- Inject humor.….but vet it with a trusted “cultural advisor” ahead of time
- Be authentic….but don’t overdo it
CQ White Paper – Leadership
Unlock Your Leadership Potential – 10 Key Behavioral Preferences
The white paper explores 10 key behavior preferences for becoming a culturally intelligent leader which includes:
- Individualism or Collectivism
- Cooperative or Competitive
- Being or Doing
In addition, you will learn about the difference between Behavioral Preferences and Personality Traits
Want to learn how Cultural Intelligence can help your organization?
Contact us below and we would be happy to discuss what Cultural Intelligence can do to help your organization. We will get back to you within 1-2 business days.