- Format Virtual
- Duration 4 hours
- Price USD $595 Early bird discount of 5% is available until 45 days prior to the event. Course registration closes 14 days prior to the course start or before if space is filled.
Are you leading HR, DEI or Learning & Development within your organization and seeking a program to help your diverse teams work together better?
Are you a consultant, coach or trainer wanting to add a team training to your portfolio for your clients?
Our Cultural Intelligence (CQ®) for Teams Train-The-Trainer course instructs facilitators how to lead our Cultural Intelligence (CQ®) for Teams Workshop, a highly interactive program that helps team members develop the skills they need to collaborate more effectively.
The CQ for Teams Train-The-Trainer course shares facilitator information about proven strategies for increasing collaboration across cultural differences (multinational, generational, ethnic, organizational, etc.) It offers ideas to trainers for applying the CQ model for working across diverse cultural setting, and practical case studies and strategies for using cultural intelligence to enhance team innovation and outcomes.
The course includes a comprehensive set of resources to lead the CQ for Teams workshop, including the workshop slide-deck, digital participant guide, and activity templates.
Prerequisite: CQ Certification and CQ Train-the-Trainer courses
- Equip participants to facilitate the Cultural Intelligence (CQ®) for Teams Workshop
- Build a training framework for leveraging CQ to help teams work more collaboratively and effectively
Outcomes and Benefits
- Certified and licensed to teach the Cultural Intelligence (CQ®) for Teams Workshop
- Full set of materials to offer a distinctive, research-based approach to effective team interaction (assessments purchased separately)
- Equipped to promote, advocate for, and teach cultural intelligence as a way to enhance team collaboration
- Development of your own talent to be more effective in multicultural team settings
- Access to the latest resources
*Discounts available for attending other Certifications during the same week*
Not sure if certification is the best option for you? Get in touch with our Director of Public Programs, Jennifer Benbow to discuss your goals and whether certification is for you. Click on the button below to email Jennifer, or reach her at Jennifer.Benbow@CulturalQ.com.
Schedule & Objectives
- CQ within organizational teams
- Experience the workshop activities
- Discuss facilitation options
- Practice delivering the content
- Cultural Intelligence (CQ®) for Teams Facilitator Slide Deck – Complete set of slides to teach the workshop.
- Cultural Intelligence (CQ®) for Teams Participant Guide – Guidebook packed with practical strategies and tips for improving and applying cultural intelligence within teams.
- Activity Templates
- Cultural Intelligence (CQ®) for Teams Train-The-Trainer Digital Badge and Certification
Fees & Cancellation Policy
Registration Fees: USD $595 (5% off if paid in full 45 days prior to the session)
Contact us for group discounts.
Full payment is due upon registration or within 10 business days of receiving an invoice and is non-refundable. CQ Center will not ship any course materials until registration is paid in full. We cannot guarantee receipt of course materials if registration is paid fewer than 30 days prior to the course start, but we will attempt to send them in time.
Registration tuition is nonrefundable. However, we will allow a registrant the one-time option to transfer their registration to another available session within one calendar year, so long as written (email) notice is provided to the CQ Center 10 days prior to the course start date. If a registrant provides less than 10 days’ notice of a transfer request, an administrative fee of $100 USD will be assessed.
If a registrant fails to attend a course and no notice is provide before the course start, that individual will be considered a “no-show” and will not be eligible for a refund or to transfer that registration.
We reserve the right to cancel a certification session 30 days out. Full refunds will be given if we do so.