CQ Go™: Preparing for your Overseas Study
Based on the world renowned research on cultural intelligence (CQ), CQ Go™ gives international students a highly interactive, engaging e-learning course that will set them up to succeed overseas.
One-hour Course | Life-long Benefits
The one-hour course will help students:
- Learn the importance of cultural intelligence for their overseas study
- Practice solving three real-life dilemmas faced by other international students
- Create an action plan to ensure success during the overseas studies.
- Receive downloadable resources for easy reference during and after the course
Upon completion of the course, the learner will:
- Know what to expect in a Western classroom
- Be better equipped to socialize with peers from Western cultures
- Develop problem solving skills for multicultural conflicts
- Prepare to interview for jobs and internships in Western cultures
The majority of international students report feeling lonely and stressed during a significant amount of their overseas experience. Meanwhile, universities are receiving pressure to ensure that international students add value and graduate.
Now, based on the world renowned research on cultural intelligence (CQ), CQ Go™ gives students a highly interactive, engaging e-learning course that will set them up to succeed overseas. Hosted by Chris DeRushia, a young and energetic CQ guru and teacher, students gain highly practical skills for how to prepare for life inside and outside the classroom.