October was a busy month for our Corporate client team! Led by Kristin Ekkens, Director of Corporate Partnerships, we presented at a number of conferences and continued to build relationships with existing clients, as well as cultivate new ones—all in the name of CQ.
- We presented What Now? How to build a Culturally Intelligent Organization for HudsonMann’s 25th Anniversary and Client Conference
- Ferris State University launched their 2018 class of LEADeres with an orientation and a welcoming remarks from Kristin
- Spectrum Health hosted another CQ Certification, facilitated by Lyla Kohistany, our Director of Government Programs
- We facilitated a customized Leading with Cultural Intelligence: Managing Effectively Across Cultures Workshop with executives from a public relations firm in Chicago
- Kristin was the Keynote presenter at the Diversity and Inclusion Summit hosted by the Tri City Regional Chamber of Commerce (WA)
To learn more about how to integrate CQ in your organization, contact us to get started!