What is CQ Talent™?
A new product that uses the CQ Assessment for the purposes of assessing prospective job candidates.
Designed for use by recruiters and hiring managers to assess prospective candidates Cultural Intelligence (CQ), cultural values, attitude towards diversity, work values, team fit, and more.
Based on the well-validated CQ Assessment, with new measures of validity that provide feedback on candidate:
- Work Values
- Attitude towards Diversity
- Psychological Ownership of Work
- Attention to Detail
- Improved hiring knowledge helps avoid costly mistakes
- Objective feedback reporting helps address bias in the process
- Feedback includes optional data on “fit” with prospective team
- Cost and time investment are minimal – a few dollars per job
How Does It Work?
- The recruiter prepares a short “job profile” and sets up a new “job search” in the CQ Learning Portal
- Candidates take the CQ for Hiring Assessment online
- Each candidate’s assessment generates a feedback report to the recruiter and hiring manager
- Additional reporting includes a comparison of cultural values:
- Candidates Cultural Values are reported against Team values
- Candidates Cultural Values are compared to those of the recruiter and the hiring manager
- Time investment is minimal: 10 minutes to set up a new job search; 20-25 minutes for a candidate to complete the assessment
COMPLETE PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Access to unlimited online candidate assessments*
- Comprehensive reference manual with setup instructions and report interpretation discussion
- Interview guide with possible interview questions
- Online e-learnings for hiring and supervising managers
- Live support for setup or questions
*CQ Talent™ is a subscription-based product with annual pricing based on estimated annual hires. Contact us for pricing.