Here at the Cultural Intelligence Center, our mission is to change the way individuals and organizations approach diversity and global engagement by using research-based learning and development solutions. Our assessments, training programs, and consulting services are valued by clients from Harvard University, Goldman Sachs, and the Department of Defense, to many small and medium-sized businesses.
Together we are committed to the greater good. We truly believe our work can make the world a better place.
Headquartered in Michigan, our international team of employees includes trainers, instructional designers, consultants, administrators, software engineers, and researchers providing state-of-the-art products and services that make a real difference in people’s lives.
Scroll down to see all open positions
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Lead Generation Specialist
Here at the Cultural Intelligence Center, our mission is to change the way individuals and organizations approach diversity and global engagement by using research-based learning and development solutions. Headquartered in Michigan, our international team of employees includes trainers, instructional designers, consultants, administrators, software engineers, and researchers providing state of the art products and services that make a real difference in people’s lives.
We serve customers around the world and offer an array of training and e-Learning products through our web portal.
The LGS is a critical role, responsible for the successful execution of marketing campaigns and large-scale lead generation initiatives while also being able to balance internal and external communication needs. The LGS cares deeply about people and successfully combines the following skills to work effectively with a diverse and interdisciplinary team:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Organization & Time Management
- Marketing and Digital Marketing Best Practices
The LGS will report to the Senior Vice President. The person in this role will interact with other members of the marketing team, business development team, internal stakeholders, 3rd party agencies and customers/prospects of the Cultural Intelligence Center.
The LGS should have 3-5 years of experience in either customer service, sales, or marketing.
The LGS will spend 80% of their time executing lead generation initiatives (webinars, list development, lead qualification, content generation, conferences), and 20% of their time focused on brand marketing (social media, newsletters, email campaigns, etc.) and advertising.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Lead Generation Initiatives – B2B Lead Generation
- Coordinate and execute direct messaging lead generation campaigns – write and coordinate copy, build messaging cadences, send messages through mailchimp, analyze and report results – to generate high quality business leads
- Coordinate regular and consistent content creation with internal and external subject matter experts – blog posts, video content, white paper creation, case studies, podcasts
- Coordinate and execute global webinars on a monthly basis
- Manage list development, organization, and acquisition
- Coordinate lead qualification and hot leads process
- Coordinate and execute monthly newsletters focused on developing brand awareness, and brand loyalty
- Manage social media presence and increase positive social engagement (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Define and document brand personas, messaging, and value proposition
Digital Advertising & Partnerships
- Coordinate regularly with Marketing Director and outsourced digital marketing agency to ensure effective SEO and PPC strategies for inbound B2B lead generation
- Define and execute advertising through multiple media– journals, podcasts, associations
- Develop Association partnerships that include access to member lists and advertising opportunities
Other administrative duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in either customer service, sales, or marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Careful attention to detail
- Proactive, self-starting, and motivated
- Strong phone contact and handling skills and active listening
- Ability to stay calm and problem solve under pressure
- Proficient in web-based interfaces, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Copywriting skills
- Basic ability to work with common digital marketing tools including Wordpress, Mailchimp, Sprout Social, Canva, individual social media channels, Google Analytics, etc.
- CRM experience
- Salaried Position
- Reports to Senior Vice President
- Based in Southfield, MI area
- Hybrid work
Business Development Consultant ( High Edu)
Here at the Cultural Intelligence Center, our mission is to change the way individuals and organizations approach diversity and global engagement by using research-based learning and development solutions. Headquartered in Michigan, our international team of about 40 employees includes trainers, instructional designers, consultants, administrators, software engineers, and researchers providing state of the art products and services that make a real difference in people’s lives.
Our mix of on-site and remote employees serves customers around the world with our array of consulting, training, and online learning solutions.
CQC is a growing company and we are seeking an exceptional Business development consultant to join our growing team.
The Business development consultant is a critical role responsible for business development and consultation with CQC clients and prospects The Business Development Consultant cares deeply about Cultural Intelligence and people and successfully combines the following skills to work effectively with a diverse customer base:
- Excellent Communication & Writing
- Active Listening
- Business Development & Relationship Building
The Business development consultant reports to Sales Director, will be part of the company Sales & Marketing group, and will be supported by a team administrators.
The Business Development Consultant should have 7+ years of experience in consultative business development and training, and at least 3-5 years focused on selling or training in the following industries: Human Resources, Talent Management/Acquisition, DEI, or Learning & Development.
We are looking to grow within the “Higher Education” (University or College) vertical – where we have already had tremendous success. Experience that will be a plus, includes: knowledge of how Universities & Colleges function and how to implement programs or additional curriculum within specific Schools, by working with the Deans or Professors directly.
The Consultant will spend 50% of their time developing new business and relationships, 30% consulting with new and existing clients, and 20% managing client accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively research organizations, industries, and individuals to uncover new opportunities
- Effectively prioritize and manage opportunities and sales pipelines for new and prospective clients
- Draft and present customized proposals and presentations to prospective clients
- Proactively build relationships and develop business with new prospects
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms with other stakeholders
- Develop and manage account plans for current and new customers
- Contribute to the strategic and financial goals of the company
- Participate in the training and onboarding of new CQC business development employees focused on CQC products and solutions, marketing personas, and learning pathways.
- Work with Lead consultant to help current and prospective clients to craft programs and learning outcomes, or other organizational initiatives that utilize CQC products or services to meet their needs
- Support Account Consultants in various consultative discussions using a deep knowledge of Cultural Intelligence, Cultural Values, and Unconscious Bias
- Coordinate with additional facilitators or consultants as necessary
Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
- 7+ years of experience in consultative business development with proven results in generating strong leads, closing deals, and developing multi-year contracts and partnerships
- 2-3 years of experience in a business development or consulting role in human resources, talent development, D&I, or similar
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills
CQC is a growing company, and we are seeking an exceptional Event Coordinator for our team. The Event Coordinator is a critical role with the primary responsibility of ensuring a positive customer experience throughout the event process – from pre-event coordination to post-event analysis.
The role successfully combines the following skills to work effectively with a diverse and interdisciplinary team:
- Attention to detail, ability to stay focused
- Problem solving on the fly
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and virtual meeting platforms (Zoom, Teams, etc.)
- Excellent collaboration skills (internal and external)
The Event Coordinator reports to Team Leader, Event Support Team, and will be part of our Client Experience team.
We are looking for a proactive and positive individual with experience providing outstanding customer service and administrative support.
We anticipate this individual spending about 70% of their time coordinating and supporting events, and about 30% of their time providing administrative support.
Event Preparation (includes virtual and in-person events)
- Collaborate with client contact, facilitator, and account manager to finalize event details
- Communicate event details to participants
- Provide logistics support to client contact and participants
- Coordinate physical material needs with internal and external parties
- Prepare and distribute digital event components (meeting set up, virtual pre-work, post-event survey, etc.)
- Proactively anticipate customer needs and identify potential issues
- Send post-event surveys and resources
- Recommend improvements and best practices for future events
- Collaborate with team to wrap up details and encourage ongoing client engagement
Provide technical support for virtual events:
- Welcome participants in a warm and professional manner
- Explain virtual meeting software navigation to inexperienced users
- Provide excellent service and energy throughout the event
- Troubleshoot technical problems
- Interact with participants through chat support
- Manage virtual breakout rooms, polls, and other activities
- Record participant questions and communicate to facilitator
- Collaborate with facilitator to manage time
- Provide support to the Client Experience team (team functions include business administration tasks, travel and expense reporting, team events)
- Collaborate with other event coordinators to ensure all events are supported
Other Duties as Assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Associate degree (preferred) or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to focus (events last between 4hrs and 6hrs)
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to accommodate multiple global time zones
Good to Have
- Experience with Zoom, WebEx, MS Teams
- Experience with customer service
- Experience collaborating with multiple teams
- Administrative or event coordination experience
- Adaptable, agile, detail-oriented, excellent communicator
- Full-time, Hourly position
- Based in Bingham Farms, MI
- Potential for hybrid work arrangement