Here at the Cultural Intelligence Center, our mission is to change the way individuals and organizations approach diversity and global engagement by using research-based learning and development solutions. Our assessments, training programs, and consulting services are valued by clients from Harvard University, Goldman Sachs, and the Department of Defense, to many small and medium-sized businesses.
Together we are committed to the greater good. We truly believe our work can make the world a better place.
Headquartered in Michigan, our international team of employees includes trainers, instructional designers, consultants, administrators, software engineers, and researchers providing state-of-the-art products and services that make a real difference in people’s lives.
See all open positions below
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
At the Cultural Intelligence Center, our mission is to change the way individuals and organizations approach diversity and global engagement by providing research-based learning and development solutions. Headquartered in Michigan, our international team includes trainers, instructional designers, consultants, administrators, software engineers, and researchers who provide state of the art products and services that make a real difference in people’s lives.
We provide assessments, training, and e-learning to customers around the world, and our e-learning courses are a key part of our growth strategy.
We are a growing company, and we are seeking an Instructional Developer. The Instructional Developer is a full-time role to help with development of e-learning products. The Instructional Developer cares deeply about the quality of our e-learning courses. This developer will coordinate all L&D projects.
The Instructional Developer reports to the Manager of Digital Learning
What we provide you!
We view the work that we do and the environment that we cultivate as a critical part of our mission. By working with our team, you will contribute to our mission of changing the way individuals and organizations approach diversity and global engagement. You matter as a human being, and we are interested in helping you develop your professional career and your cultural intelligence!
- Participate in L&D team meetings and activities
- Contribute innovative and appropriate learning strategies
- Develop or revise e-learning content
- Identify sources, edit, or create graphics, animation, videos, and other media
- Document technical information including versioning, specifications, etc.
- Publish and upload SCORM packages to LMS
- Conduct functional tests and fixes
- Coordinate the creation of training material for L&D projects including workshops, e-learning courses, public events, and employee training for onboarding and performance support
- Write and develop training materials for employee training
- Other work as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional design, instructional technology, or other training related fields
- Knowledge of adult learning and instructional design processes and methodologies
- 2+ years of experience creating e-learning, using Articulate suite including Storyline and Rise
- Experience with Learning Management System (LMS)
- Manage and work simultaneously on multiple projects and deliver projects in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills (clear and timely)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize work properly and manage time effectively
- Exceptional attention to details
- Good understanding of web technologies
- Highly motivated self-starter, and a quick learner
- Enthusiasm to keep current on emerging technologies
Good to Have
- Experience with visual and multimedia
- Experience with project management tools