Please join our partner, Lurning.edu, for their “Cultural Intelligence Overview” webinar scheduled for 11/25. CQC’s own Master Facilitator Viviane Vicente will be a featured panelist for the webinar.
The webinar is an overview of Cultural Intelligence and how CQ can help people & teams work together more effectively by:
- Transforming and accelerating a team or individual’s effectiveness
- Using CQ to become more resilient and agile
- Improving their ability to create, communicate and innovate.
- Engaging through experience-based learning and collaborative solution creation
- Understanding that Cultural Intelligence is a human-centric skill (back by science) which can be developed and measured.
- Diverse teams, with high CQ will outperform homogenous teams, every time!
The webinar is complimentary.
More information about the speakers:
Panelist: Ms. Viviane Vicente (Cultural Intelligence Center)
Viviane Vicente is a Master Facilitator at the Cultural Intelligence Center. Following a career in the legal, public and private security fields spanning 20 years in the international arena, Viviane became a consultant, speaker and trainer on a variety of topics related to organizational behavior. Prior to joining the Cultural Intelligence Center, she operated her own consultancy, specialized in educating businesspeople, military personnel, nonprofit staff, and other professionals on how to communicate, present, and successfully lead in domestic and international environments.
Host: Dr. Roy Mouawad (LURNING)
Dr. Mouawad is based in Barcelona (Spain), and holds a PhD and Master of Research in Management Sciences. He collaborates with several universities and business schools, such as ESADE Business School (Spain), ESB Business School (Germany), Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences (the Netherlands), EAE Business School (Spain) and OBS Business School (Spain). He also held several academic positions such as Vice President, Academic Dean and Quality Director. Prior to that, he worked at PwC as a senior consultant in People & Change.
His topics of interest are related to leadership and people management, strategic management, intercultural management, quantitative methods, and statistics. View Dr. Mouawad’s full bio on LinkedIn.