As part of their research, Deloitte, one of the world’s largest global consulting firms, recognized cultural intelligence as one of the Signature Six Traits of the inclusive leader. We couldn’t agree more. CQ is core to Inclusive Leadership. In fact, CQ is what gives leaders the skills and confidence to lead diverse teams effectively.
Dr. Sandra Upton, VP of Global Diversity Practice, was joined by panelists of CQ and Leadership Experts from Harvard to the CEO of a global consulting firm in Switzerland.
- What Inclusive Leadership Is and Why CQ Matters
- The Characteristics of an Inclusive Leader with high CQ
- The Consequences when CQ is missing
- Best Practices for Including Everyone
The Cultural Intelligence Center hosted the CQ and Inclusive Leadership webinar on Thursday, May 27, 2021, at 11 am (ET)!
- Sandra Upton, VP, Global Diversity Practice | Cultural Intelligence Center
- Amri Johnson, CEO/Founder | Inclusion Wins
- Gary Cormier, Senior Director, HR Consulting for FAS | Harvard University
- Dr. Lillian Schumacher. President | Tiffin University
- Tina Merry, Lead Consultant | Cultural Intelligence Center
To learn about Cultural Intelligence and how it related to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) visit here
To learn more about the CQ Learning Path visit here