Welcome to the Cultural Intelligence Podcast
Episode 1 – Introduction to Cultural Intelligence
The Cultural Intelligence Center is excited to announce that we are launching a Podcast series dedicated to Cultural Intelligence. We have partnered with former BBC journalist and CQ Associate Facilitator, Marsha Ramroop, to produce and moderate the episodes.
For our first episode, Marsha sits down with author and long-time Cultural Intelligence (CQ) expert Dr. David Livermore. These two Cultural Intelligence experts discuss a wide variety of CQ topics including:
- What is CQ
- The research behind CQ
- Outcomes that CQ can help predict
- Cultural Values
- And much more…..
Our complimentary podcast series is available in .wav format (great for listening via your desktop computer) or via Spotify. We hope you enjoy this new medium for learning about CQ. We will announce more episodes in the near future!
More About Cultural Intelligence And Our Podcast
Cultural Intelligence Resources
If you enjoyed our CQ Podcast, we recommend you check out these other great CQ related resources:
- CQ Store Resource Center – We offer a selection of complimentary CQ starter courses to videos to case studies and more.
- LearnCQ.com – A great resource for individuals looking for CQ related products.
- Webinars – View a previous webinar or sign-up for a future webinar (note: all webinars are free to attend)
- YouTube Channel – Watch promotional videos, previous webinar recordings and other related videos.
- DEI Resource Page – Are you interested in information related to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion If so we have resources specific to DEI initiatives.
- CQ Blog – Check out a listing of our most recent blog posts.
- Case Studies – Learn about what others are doing in the areas of CQ, Implicit Bias and DEI.
Still not sure how to get started? Schedule a meeting us at your convenience and we would be happy to help recommend ways to get start your cultural intelligence journey.
About the Cultural Intelligence Center
The Cultural Intelligence Center is dedicated to the worldwide assessment and development of cultural intelligence or CQ–a globally recognized way of measuring and improving intercultural effectiveness. It owns the only academically validated CQ assessment in the world and offers certification and training for using the assessment. More information about the Cultural Intelligence Center can be found on our website located at http://www.CulturalQ.com.