Want to learn how leading organizations use Cultural Intelligence to address Racial Equity?
Check out a recording of our CQ and Racial Equity webinar! This webinar took place on February 25, 2021 at 11:00 AM.
- The link between Cultural Intelligence and Racial Equity
- Best practices and strategies for using CQ to address Racial Equity
- Practical advice from CQ and racial equity partners and experts from around the globe
- How one of the largest school districts in the US is using CQ to address racial equity
- How CQ has been used to tackle racial equity in the hospitality industry
- Dr. Sandra Upton, VP of Global Diversity Practice at the CQ Center, will share some high-level insights into racial equity and best practices for organizations to obtain racial equity and succeed in our global economy
- We’ll also take you to the other parts of the world, such as the UK and South Africa, to learn strategies and best practices.
Dr. Sandra Upton (Moderator)
VP, Global Diversity Practice
Cultural Intelligence Center
President, Multicultural Food Service and Hospitality Alliance (MFHA), US
Executive Director, Above Difference, United Kingdom
Director, CQ Africa, South Africa
Director of School, Community, and Partner Engagement
Racial Equity Office – Dallas Independent School District, US