Solutions for Faith-Based Organizations
CQ is a “must-have” for faith-based organizations seeking to thrive in our global, diverse world.
Gain the Cultural Intelligence Difference
Congregations and faith communities around the world are increasingly faced with how to effectively address cultural differences, including differences in ethnicity, race, age, gender, nationality, politics, and much more. We’ve had the privilege of working with faith-based organizations all over the world to help them apply CQ to their work near and far.
Equip your ministry team through one of our public offerings or contact us to learn more about our custom solutions.
- Developing CQ Workshop – Improve your intercultural effectiveness.
- CQ Your Bias Workshop – Learn to manage bias using CQ.
- Certification and Train-the-Trainer Programs – Equip a team of in-house facilitators to bring all the CQ resources right to your ministry. Check out our certifications and train-the-trainer programs, which give you direct access to everything you need to build CQ in your team.
Announcing Our New Partner - Mosaix Global Network
Mosaix Global Network is our premier partner for offering evidence-based solutions to Christian ministries across North America. Founded in 2004, Mosaix has extensive experience addressing racial inequality and effective multicultural ministry in churches and ministries across the country. More about Mosaix:
Recognizing the need to network thought-leading pioneers pursuing effective multicultural ministry and development at the turn of the century, Mosaix was founded in 2004 by Drs. Mark DeYmaz and George Yancey.
Mosaix is a relational network of pastors and planters, denominational and network leaders, educators, authors, and researchers alike, that exists to establish healthy multiethnic and economically diverse, culturally intelligent, socially just, and financially sustainable churches that express a credible witness of God’s love for all people in an increasingly diverse, painfully polarized, and cynical society.
To learn more about Mosaix or to explore their offerings and get in touch click here or click on the Mosaix logo.
What Others Are Saying About CQ
“Successful global leadership requires IQ, EQ – emotional intelligence, and, increasingly, CQ. CQ helps us complete this vital triad of capabilities.” – Richard O. Mason, Carr P. Collins Distinguished Professor, Emeritus, Southern Methodist University, Dallas Texas
“The CQ assessment and training have been a tremendous resource to Young Life’s leaders as we seek to equip our staff and volunteers to serve more effectively in the increasingly diverse world of young people!” – Ken Knipp, Vice President of Training at Young Life
Books and Resources
We have a variety of resources to support you in developing and applying CQ. A few of the resources specifically targeted to faith-based communities include:
- Cultural Intelligence: Improving Your CQ to Engage our Multicultural World – More Info | Buy
- Serving with Eyes Wide Open: Doing Short-Term Missions with Cultural Intelligence – More Info | Buy
- What Can We Do? – More Info | Buy
ADDITIONAL ONLINE RESOURCES
- What is Cultural Intelligence Video – View this short video that describes Cultural Intelligence
- Frequently Asked Questions – Do you have questions about CQ? Check out our FAQ Page
- CQ Research Articles – Can’t get enough of CQ? Be sure to check out our extensive list of research articles
- Check out our blog
- Upcoming Events – We offer virtual workshops and webinars. View our calendar of events to see what is coming next