- Format Virtual
- Duration 4 hours
- Price $395 USD
Our Developing Cultural Intelligence (CQ) virtual workshop goes beyond cultural awareness to the next level by utilizing peer-reviewed research and recognized methods to build an individual’s cultural intelligence. This leads to more effective cross-cultural connections and improved personal and professional relationships.
The workshop is for individuals and organizations seeking proven strategies for optimizing their position as global citizens. This blended-learning program will benefit anyone who interacts with different cultures, whether multinational, generational, ethnic or even organizational cultures within a workplace.
Course participants will learn about their own level of cultural intelligence and the four capabilities of CQ: CQ Drive, CQ Knowledge, CQ Action, and CQ Strategy.
This program will introduce participants to cultural intelligence and equip them with strategies for
applying it to any multicultural context. The overall objective is to improve intercultural performance.
Workshop Learning Outcomes
- Self-awareness of how culture influences your interactions with others
- Understanding how to develop and apply CQ in yourself and others
- Effectiveness working with multicultural colleagues and customers
You Will Receive
- CQ Starter introduction video
- What’s Your CQ? participant guide
- CQ Pro Assessment & Feedback Report: View Sample Report
- MYCQ™ Pro e-learning program
- Digital copy of Expand Your Borders, written by Dr. David Livermore
- Certificate of Completion that can be shared and added to your social media accounts
- Digital Badge to validate your accomplishments. Showcase your digital badge on your email, resume, and social media accounts!
Getting Started is Easy!
You can sign-up and pay below in under a minute. We offer both a credit card and invoice option for payment.
If you have questions about the workshop, we recommend that you reach out to our Director of Public Programs, Jennifer Benbow.
You can email Jennifer directly to discuss how we can best help you meet your goals and whether this workshop is the best option for you. Contact Jennifer directly by clicking on the button below! You can also reach her at Jennifer.Benbow@CulturalQ.com.
The Cultural Intelligence Center is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
Available Dates & Locations
Wednesday, January 12, 2022, 7 am – 11 am EST | 12:00 – 16:00 GMT
Wednesday, March 16, 2022, 11 am – 3 pm EDT | 15:00 – 19:00 GMT
Tuesday, April 12, 2022, 9 am – 1 pm EDT | 13:00 – 17:00 GMT
Tuesday, May 17, 2022, 11 am – 3 pm EDT | 15:00 – 19:00 GMT
Wednesday, June 8, 2022, 6 pm – 10 pm EDT | 22:00 – 2:00 GMT
Monday, August 15, 2022, 10 am – 2 pm EDT | 14:00 – 18:00 GMT
Tuesday, October 4, 2022, 11 am – 3 pm EDT | 15:00 – 19:00 GMT
Tuesday, November 8, 2022, 12 pm – 4 pm EST | 17:00 – 21:00 GMT
Wednesday, December 14, 2022, 5 pm – 9 pm EST | 22:00 – 2:00 GMT
Schedule & Objectives
Workshop Agenda & Objectives
- Become familiar with facilitator, co-participants, and purpose of the workshop
- Recognize the relevance of cultural intelligence
- Be able to define “culture”
Mapping Cultural Diversity
- Understand ten cultural value dimensions
- Identify behaviors typically associated with each cultural value preference
- Develop awareness of the cultural value preferences of self and others
What’s Your CQ? Overview
- Develop an understanding of cultural intelligence
- Recognize the importance of cultural intelligence as a key capability for intercultural
What’s Your CQ Drive?
- Understand the importance of CQ Drive for intercultural effectiveness
- Reflect on CQ Drive scores and learn strategies for improvement
- Know how to apply CQ Drive
What’s Your CQ Knowledge?
- Understand the importance of CQ Knowledge for intercultural effectiveness
- Reflect on CQ Knowledge scores and learn strategies for improvement
- Know how to apply CQ Knowledge
What’s Your CQ Strategy?
- Understand the importance of CQ Strategy for intercultural effectiveness
- Reflect on CQ Strategy scores and strategies for improvement
- Know how to apply CQ Strategy
What’s Your CQ Action?
- Understand the importance of CQ Action for intercultural effectiveness
- Reflect on CQ Action scores and strategies for improvement
- Know how to apply CQ Action
- Apply knowledge about cultural values and CQ to a specific case study
- Understand leading practices for effective, diverse teams
CQ Action Plan
- Create an action plan for improving and applying CQ
- Be motivated to develop CQ in self and others
Fees & Cancellation Policy
Full payment is due upon registration or within 7 days of receiving an invoice for the workshop and is non-refundable.
We reserve the right to cancel a workshop session 30 days out. Full refunds will be given if we do so.