Are you curious about what it takes to work and relate effectively with people from different nationalities, ethnicities, age groups and more? Are you interested in using your skills with a broad set of customers and teammates around the world? The Cultural Intelligence Center (CQC), an innovative, research-based consulting and training company, may have just the opportunity you are looking for.
We are a growing company that is changing the way individuals and organizations approach diversity and global engagement. Based in Michigan, our international team of employees includes trainers, instructional designers, consultants, administrators and researchers providing state of the art products and services that make a real difference in people’s lives.
Scroll down for current openings
The Cultural Intelligence Center (CQC) is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to coordinate our day-to-day accounting needs.
The ideal candidate is reliable, committed to meeting deadlines, organized, and has a skilled eye for details and numbers.
To coordinate the day-to-day accounting, finance, and record keeping needs of the Cultural Intelligence Center, including accounts receivable, deposit reconciliation, financial records, billing, and more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support for company accounting and financials
- Coordinate expense reports, reimbursements, accounts payable, etc.
- Maintain accounts receivable, such as invoicing, receiving payment, tracking and sending reminder on overdue accounts, etc.
- Assist with monthly deposit reconciliation
- Maintain vendor profiles, W-9’s, and company bank information
- Assist customers with invoice and billing related questions
Operations and Office Support
- Support Operations Specialist with keeping monthly financial records up to date
- Maintain office supplies and inventory
- Assist with other data entry and analysis
Other administrative duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Associate degree in accounting or equivalent work experience
- 1 – 3 years office work experience, preferably in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Prior bookkeeping experience required
- Confidentiality, excellent organizational and reporting skills, and professionalism
- Extensive experience with data entry and record keeping
- Ability to speak and write in multiple languages preferred, but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and QuickBooks
- Familiar with web-based interfaces
- Full time, hourly position
- Reports to Operations Specialist
- Based in Southfield, MI area