THE CULTURALLY INTELLIGENT LEADER
Cultural Intelligence or CQ is what gives leaders the skills and confidence to effectively lead diverse teams.
Here are a few issues we repeatedly hear from the executives we work with:
- “I want to create a culture within my organization where all team members are excited to come to work each day and do the best job they can.”
- “One of the biggest problems we face is the ability to attract and retain talent.”
- “Succession planning is an issue. Where are the next level of leaders in my company?”
We have created THE CULTURALLY INTELLIGENT LEADER to help organizations with these issues.
WHY IS IT DIFFERENT THAN OTHER LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS?
This is not a training program, it’s a developmental program equipping the next generation of leaders to lead effectively in our globalized, diverse world.
- Each high-potential needs to be sponsored by a leader in their organization.
- By learning the CQ model, participants gain an ability to lead diverse and globalized teams, which in turn drives success throughout the organization.
- Utilizing case studies and real-world scenarios, participants will immediately apply their learning to real-life scenarios in their own organizations.
- After the program, each participant will make a formal presentation to their executive team addressing a pressing issue within their organization(s).
- Program includes expert instruction, peer coaching and development, accountability, and problem solving for culturally diverse situations.
We are helping to develop your leaders, not simply training them.
We will have more information to share about this exciting program in the coming weeks. Please scroll down to contact us and learn more about the The Culturally Intelligent Leader program. In the meantime we have provided additional information about Cultural Intelligence (or CQ).
“Thank you for such an awesome experience. I learned so much from you, the other CQ staff members, guest speakers and my fellow classmates. It was so powerful and I would highly recommend this to people considering certification and implementing within their organizations. The fact that you married together certifications AND strategy building was what puts this experience over the top and sets CQC apart from the competition. I left feeling like I built more depth in my knowledge, skills and capabilities and more confident as well. Bonus, I feel I have expanded my network to include some pretty freaking amazing thought leaders too!” – L. Collins
Details About the Culturally Intelligent Leader Program
- 4 Month Program – $7,500 USD
- Includes two Intensives (beginning and end of program) and 3+ MasterMind Sessions
- Program outline consists of pre-work, admissions interview, office hours with our Master Facilitator, accountably sessions and much more.
- Program begins February 2022 (exact dates are forthcoming) and will be fully virtual.
Culturally Intelligent Leaders exhibit the following characteristics:
- Exceptional at anticipating and managing change
- Has a leadership mentality vs. a management mentality
- Incorporates a diverse and global perspective into day-to-day decision making
- Creates team cultures where differences thrive.
- Ties together the impact of culture on leadership and uses the impact on culture to help drive leadership decisions
Benefits to Organizations
- Attract, develop, and retain top talent
- Build leadership pool for succession planning
- Build a strong culture for entire organization
- Increase innovation
- Drive Strategic Execution
- Increase success navigating change
- Boost employee morale; invest in them, they invest in you!
Benefits to Attendees
- Developed Leadership Skills
- Preparation for future Success
- Recognition of potential by company
- Ability to motivate a diverse and inclusive team
- Greater impact as a leader
- Increased earning potential
Partners We Work With
We believe that diverse perspectives plus Cultural Intelligence (CQ) creates better solutions for all. We have the privilege of working with hundreds of companies, government agencies, non-profit organizations, and educational institutions across the globe. We strive to become a strategic partner in addressing the opportunities and challenges for working across cultures. The organizations we work with realize the benefits of being culturally intelligent. These benefits include:
- Working effectively on a diverse team
- Leading effectively in a diverse environment
- Negotiating effectively across cultures
- Transforming organizational cultures
- Including and retaining staff and students from diverse backgrounds
- Relating or working with people from different cultural backgrounds in any context (hiring, study abroad experiences, cultural readiness, managing bias, etc.)
Learn more about Cultural Intelligence.
About the Cultural Intelligence Center
Who We Are
The Cultural Intelligence Center is an innovative, research-based consulting and training organization that draws upon empirical findings to help executives, companies, universities, and government organizations assess and improve cultural intelligence (CQ)—the ability to work effectively with people from different nationalities, ethnicities, age groups, and more. We provide you with innovative solutions that improve multicultural performance based on rigorous academic research. Watch this short video to learn more.
what we do
We help develop innovative solutions that improve multicultural performance based on rigorous academic research. In culturally diverse situations, CQ helps to predict the following:
- Personal Adjustment and Adaptability
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Negotiation Effectiveness
- Trust, Idea Sharing, and Innovation
- Leadership Effectiveness
- Profitability and Cost-Savings
BENEFITS OF CQ include
With our help, organizations that implement CQ solutions typically benefit in many ways including:
- Success in culturally diverse markets
- Speed and efficiency when working across borders
- Effective short-term and long-term global assignments
- Becoming an employer of choice
- Profitability and cost savings
- Multicultural team effectiveness
- Global virtual team effectiveness
Learn More About The Culturally Intelligent Leader Program
Hello, my name is Tina Merry and I am excited you are want to learn more about our new leadership program for high potentials.
Organizations of all sizes struggle with developing leaders for the next generation, attracting and retaining talent, and creating an inclusive culture that allows everyone to thrive. Our program is designed to develop the next level of leaders through the lens of Cultural Intelligence. Throughout the 4 months of the program, high potentials will develop the skills necessary to be valuable leaders in today’s diverse and globalized world.
Please complete the form below and I will respond back with a few dates/time for meeting and exploring the program further. Thank you!