Speaking, Training and Consulting
We can accommodate a variety of teaching and consulting contexts. David Livermore, president of the Cultural Intelligence Center, frequently provides keynote addresses for large audiences at conferences and in other contexts. And we have gifted facilitators and consultants who can provide experiential learning programs on cultural intelligence for corporate, educational, governmental, and charitable contexts.
We work with organizations, consultants and trainers around the world to provide workshops tailored to individual and organizational needs.
Participant workshops are designed to help attendees understand CQ as well as understand the results of their own CQ assessments. Workshops typically emphasize three areas:
1. Cultural Intelligence Experiential Learning Exercises
Designed to enhance awareness of self and awareness of others with special emphasis on cultural similarities and differences
2. Interpretation of Personal Feedback Reports
- Self-Assessment Feedback Reports
- Muli-Rater Feedback Reports
3. Guidelines for Preparing a Personal Development Plan
- Making sense of the exercises and feedback
- How to benefit from enhanced self-awareness
- Suggestions for next Action Steps
- Preparation of a Personal CQ Development Plan to enhance weaker CQ capabilities and build on CQ strengths
Note: Workshops can focus on diversity within culture and/or diversity across cultures